The Marina Pavilion is primarily used for marina and community special events, but may also be rented for boating clubs, fundraising events, showers, family reunions, Church and school functions and not-for-profit groups. Seasonal boaters who lease a dock are allowed one complimentary rental per season for immediate family members only. Weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties or similar type events are not permitted. The Pavilion can seat 250 guests and a curtain divides the room so two rentals may occur at the same time. The East side has seating for 100 and has a small stage area for a band. The West side has seating for 150.
Click to view our Pavilion brochure.
Click for a 360 view of the pavilion deck & bbq area.
Click to view a slideshow of pavilion photos.
Click to see main lawn and pavilion from the front
All rentals include tables, chairs and coolers. A natural gas barbeque unit is also available at an additional rental fee. There is seating outside on the back deck adjacent to the lake for 150 additional guests. Municipal town water (hot and cold) is available. All table linens, chair coverings, cutlery, plates and serving dishes are the responsibility of the renter. There is no kitchen area and washrooms are accessed from the marina main office.
2017 Rental Fees
A natural gas barbeque is available for rent and costs $50 per use of the entire barbeque. A clean-up fee is charged to all commercial rentals of $100.00. For Picnic Shelter rentals, please complete the booking form and return to the Marina.
Rental forms required for Community Residents
Print the Community Instruction Letter to help complete the forms. If you not serving or having liquor at your event the LCBO Permit Application is not required.
- Complete and sign the LCBO Permit Application with an original signature, bring to LCBO
- Download and print the Pavilion Map and bring to the LCBO with your application
- Complete, sign and forward the Health Unit Application Form to the address on this form
- Complete, sign and return to the Marina Signed conditions of use
- Please review the Municipal Alcohol Policy to be adhered to
- Insurance Policy - An Insurance Policy is required for all school/church/sports organizations, not-for-profit or fundraising community groups, and private businesses must provide a Certificate of Insurance Policy; naming the Corporation of the Municipality of Leamington as Additional insured in the amount of $2,000,000
- Tents - If you plan on adding a tent to the site for your event and the total square footage is greater than 10x10 you need to apply for a Special Event Fire Safety Plan or if the area is greater than 645sq/ft you need to apply for a building permit.
- Pavilion Cancellation Policy
- List of Caterers
Rental forms required for boat clubs
Print the Boat Club Instruction Letter to help complete the forms. If you not serving or having liquor at your event the LCBO Permit Application is not required.