Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 02:47 PM
This notice has been updated with a new meeting date.
Leamington Council will hold a public meeting on October 24, 2023 at 6:00 PM to consider a Zoning By-law Amendment (ZBA) application.
The purpose of ZBA No. 284 is to add a new section to the zoning by-law that will regulate the keeping of chicken and fowl on properties zoned Agricultural Residential (A5) Zone in the Municipality of Leamington and amend the A5 zone to allow keeping chicken and fowl in according to the new section. Any feedback...
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 10:47 AM
The Municipality of Leamington is pleased to announce a special initiative aimed at seniors in the community. On Tuesday, October 17, 2023, seniors aged 60 years and older will have the opportunity to ride LT-Go transit free of charge throughout the entire day.
This special initiative aims to make public transportation more accessible to senior residents and enhance their overall mobility and independence. This event is a great opportunity for seniors to explore the convenience of the...
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023 01:41 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting of Tuesday, September 26, 2023, Council will:
- Consider a report regarding multiple applications, which include:
- The request to sever land from 223-265 Talbot Street West to 255 Talbot Street West;
- To rezone the severed lands from an Agricultural Restricted Zone to a Commercial Highway Zone;
- To establish an easement for existing telecommunication lines and sanitary sewer lines under the lands being severed; and
- To establish an access easement.
- Consider a report...
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023 03:16 PM
The Municipality of Leamington is currently looking to fill the following position:
- Planning Applications Supervisor (14 month contract) - Apply by October 3
Please visit our careers page at leamington.ca/careers for more information.
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023 10:31 AM
The Municipality of Leamington intends to control noxious weeds under Public Works exception of the Cosmetic Pesticides Ban for the promotion of public health and safety by spraying along all municipal rural roadsides.
The Municipality of Leamington will be using the following pesticides registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada):
- ClearView Herbicide (PCP Registration Number 29752) containing the active ingredients Metsulfuron-Methyl and Aminopyralid (present as potassium salt) to be...