Posted on Friday, December 13, 2019 10:30 AM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, December 17, 2019:
- A Court of Revision regarding the Debergh Drain – Realignment for Parcel # 660-03800.
- A Public Meeting under the Drainage Act to consider the Engineer’s Report for the South Branch of Lebo Creek Drain Hydro One Easement.
- Amending By-Law 55-19, Schedule E (Building Fees) to provide for a Tariff of Fees to be charged in 2020 by the Municipality of Leamington. Administration...
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:15 AM
At the Council meeting held on December 10, 2019, Council:
- Retained thinc design for the Waterfront Destination Master Plan in the amount of $85,160 (plus applicable taxes). The intent of the Master Plan is to provide the Municipality of Leamington with a visionary document necessary to guide the continued transformation of the Leamington Waterfront area into a mixed-use, pedestrian oriented, environmentally friendly, community and tourist destination.
- Retained N.J. Peralta Engineering Ltd. to...
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2019 02:00 PM
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, Council approved Zoning By-law Amendment Application ZBA #194 and By-law 74-19 to provide relief from several provisions of Zoning By-law 890-09 to allow for the development of the property at 11 Iroquois Road as a contractor's shop and yard and light industrial building. In addition to the establishment of site-specific setback and other zoning provisions, the property was placed in a Holding (H) Zone until Acoustical Reports to the satisfacition of the...
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 03:30 PM
At the Council meeting held on November 26, 2019, Council:
- Received a delegation from the Ontario Provincial Police with regard to the OPP contract - policing proposal.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act to consider the Engineer’s Report for the Jefferson Wiper Drain - Bridge Replacement and Gorrell Drain - New Drain Petition.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act. Council approved ZBA #198 and Consent Applications B-27-19 and B-28-19- 1212 Mersea Road 2 being an application to add a...
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 01:15 PM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, November 26, 2019:
- A Public Meeting under the Drainage Act to consider the Engineer’s Report regarding the Jefferson Wiper Drain-Bridge Replacement and to consider the Engineer’s Report regarding the Gorrell Drain- New Drain Petition.
- A Public Meeting regarding ZBA #198 and Consent Applications B-27-19 and B-28-19- 1212 Mersea Road 2. The application is to add a parcel of land with an area of...