Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2023 02:31 PM
The Leamington Municipal Building will be closed on Monday, August 7, 2023, in observance of the Civic Holiday. Residents can continue to report non-urgent municipal issues online at leamington.ca/reportanissue.
Please note the following municipal service level adjustments because of the holiday:
Nature Fresh Farms Recreation Centre
The Nature Fresh Farms Recreation Centre will be closed on Monday, August 7, 2023. The Recreation Centre will be open for regular programming on Tuesday, August 8, 2023...
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023 11:44 AM
As a result of yesterday’s storm, Public Works crews continue to remove downed trees and branches from sidewalks, roadways and parks throughout the Municipality.
The Municipality will not be collecting or chipping large residential branches or yard waste. Downed branches can be placed roadside for weekly yard waste collection and must be cut and tied in bundles not to exceed 48” long and 24” in diameter and weigh no more than 45 lbs. Please refer to the 2023 Collection Calendar for additional...
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023 08:44 AM
The Hogs for Hospice Motorcycle Rally is taking place in Leamington on Friday, August 4, Saturday, August 5, and Sunday, August 6, 2023. Due to scheduled events, there will be temporary road closures throughout the weekend.
The following road closures will be in place on Friday, August 4, through to and including Sunday, August 6, 2023:
- Seacliff Drive West, from Erie Street to Sherk Street
- Forest Avenue
- Conover Avenue, between Stewart Crescent and Forest Avenue
- Lombardy Lane entrance onto Seacliff...
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023 02:12 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, Council will:
- Hold a Court of Revision under the Drainage Act to consider the following matters:
- Improvements to the Gorrell Drain.
- Lebo Creek Drain – Watershed Rehabilitation Project.
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act to consider the following matters:
- Legalization of the berm relocation and installation of a gate for the Cotterie Park Berm Section 78.
- Installation of a secondary access bridge over the Lebo Creek Drain Section...
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023 03:37 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting held Tuesday, July 11, 2023, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and:
- Approved Official Plan Amendment No. 22, Zoning By-law Amendment (ZBA) Application No. 280 and Consent Application 13-23 for 1008 Mersea Road 7 to allow for an off-site farm help dwelling, to rezone the property from an Agricultural Hobby Farm Zone (A3) to an Agricultural Hobby Farm Zone (A3-32) and to create a permanent easement to provide pedestrian access over the abutting...