Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 04:15 PM
The Public Meeting for Zoning By-law Amendment Application ZBA #180 for 156 Talbot Street West is scheduled for Monday, December 17, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the Leamington Municipal Building Council Chambers. The purpose of the proposed amendment is to rezone the property located at 156 Talbot Street West from Residential (R1) Zone to a site-specific Residential (R1) Zone to permit a two-unit dwelling as an additional permitted use. Anyone is welcome to attend the Public Meeting and/or make written...
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2018 10:15 AM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Monday, November 26, 2018:
- Five (5) public meetings will be held for the following matters:
- To consider the Engineer’s Report for the Sturgeon Creek Drain Diversion Channel and Drain Improvements;
- To consider consent applications B-33-18 and B-34-18 and Zoning By-law Amendment #176 regarding 209 Mersea Road 6;
- To consider Zoning By-law Amendment #177 regarding 118 and 120 Erie Street South;
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2018 08:45 AM
At the Council meeting held on November 13, 2018, a Court of Revision was held regarding the Dresser Drain and the Engineer’s Report for the project was confirmed. Following this meeting, Council:
- Authorized entering into an agreement with 189029 Ontario Inc. to allow Club Fitt to install and maintain four windows on the easterly façade of the building located at 18 Mill Street West, with the condition that the windows be removed should the Municipality sell the adjacent property and the new...
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2018 11:45 AM
The traffic signals at the intersection of Talbot, Fox and Mill streets will be set to red flash mode starting Friday, November 16, 2018 for approximately three weeks.
Motorists are advised to treat the intersection as an all-way stop during this time.
The work is being completed as part of the Mill Street revitalization project and includes upgrades to signal lights and infrastructure.
We thank you for your patience as we work toward revitalizing the uptown.
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 12:00 PM
The Municipality of Leamington continues to look for input from business owners and the public regarding two items:
1. Business Licensing By-law. The Municipality passed the Business Licensing By-law in late 2017. These sessions are your opportunity to ask questions and provide your feedback regarding the Business Licensing By-law. A copy of the Business Licensing By-law may be obtained at the Municipal Office, 111 Erie Street North, Leamington, Ontario during regular business hours Monday to...