Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021 02:00 PM
The Municipality of Leamington is undertaking a Transportation Study to develop a long-range vision for the Traffic Study area – Erie Street South, Oak Street, Sherk Street and Seacliff Drive. The study area is bounded by Sherk Street to the west, Seacliff Drive to the south, Oak Street to the north, and the Leamington Trail to the east.
The study team will review the current and projected traffic / transportation situation within the study area, identifying issues, opportunities and...
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2021 03:01 PM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on August 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following reports:
- Court of Revision Appeal Hearing regarding the New Access Culverts over 4th Concession Road Drain.
- A Public Meeting under the Planning Act regarding Zoning By-law Amendment No. 233, 458 Mersea Road 21 to permit a second dwelling unit within the existing single detached dwelling as well as establish zone provisions related to the second dwelling unit.
- A Public Meeting under...
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2021 12:15 PM
Open air burning within the Municipality of Leamington is regulated by an Open Air Burning By-law. A burn permit is required for all open air burning within the Municipality of Leamington. Whether you are having a small backyard campfire or clearing your property of brush, a permit is required.
Leamington residents who require outdoor burning privileges can purchase permits online through the Municipality’s website at leamington.ca/burning.
Burn permits will require 2-3 business days for processing,...
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2021 10:00 AM
Take notice that the Municipality of Leamington has received a complete Plan of Condominium Application (CD-01-21) and Zoning By-law Amendment Application (ZBA No. 234) to be considered by Council under the provisions of Sections 50 and 34 of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990 c.P. 13.
And further that Council, as requested by the Corporation of the County of Essex, will hold a public meeting to consider the applications which apply to the lands located at 30 Seacliff Drive East.
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021 01:10 PM
At the Council meeting on July 27, 2021, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act regarding a New Access Culvert at Parcel 610-02910 for the Driedger Drain.
- Approved the granting of right of access within the Mersea Road 6 road allowance to Leamington Area Drip Irrigation Inc. (LADII) for the purposes of constructing water mains to facilitate additional greenhouse growth and directed Administration to bring forward the remaining right of access requests for consideration in February,...