Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2021 04:26 PM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on July 13, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following reports:
- A Public Meeting under the Drainage Act regarding new access culverts over the 4th Concession Road Drain.
- Awarding the 2021 East Marsh Drainage Scheme Breakwall maintenance contract to Cobby Marine (1985) Inc. for a total cost not to exceed $100,000 (including applicable taxes) and awarding the 2021 (Phase 2) Marentette Drainage Scheme Breakwall repairs contract to Cobby Marine...
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2021 01:07 PM
Shared on behalf of the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
Windsor and Essex County youth 12 to 17 years of age and older are eligible to book their second dose Pfizer BioNTech vaccine at a mass vaccination clinic, local pharmacy, or healthcare provider office that is administering vaccines. Youth will have to have received their first dose of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine on or before June 10, at least 28 days prior to booking their second dose appointment.
Those eligible to book an appointment...
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 04:10 PM
The Leamington Municipal Building will be closed on Canada Day, Thursday, July 1, 2021. The Municipal Building will reopen, by appointment only, on Friday, July 2, 2021.
Residents can continue to report municipal issues online at leamington.ca/reportanissue.
LTW Transit and Leamington Transit buses will not operate on Canada Day.
Garbage and Yard Waste Collection
Garbage collection for Thursday, July 1, is moved to Friday, July 2.
Garbage and yard waste collection for Friday, July...
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2021 01:28 PM
Contractors working on behalf of the Municipality of Leamington will be completing a road maintenance project on Erie Street South, between Melrose Avenue and Seacliff Drive, beginning Monday, July 12, 2021 for approximately four weeks.
Based on the nature of the work and the need to minimize impacts to traffic and businesses located within the project limits, various milling and paving work will be completed between the hours of 8:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Monday to Friday.
Temporary lane closures will...
Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2021 09:00 PM
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit (WECHU) has rescinded the Boil Water Advisory for drinking water system users serviced by the Wheatley Drinking Water System in the Municipality of Leamington, specifically for:
- A portion of Cotterie Park – (addresses 222 to 298 Cotterie Park)
- A portion of Silver Avenue – (addresses 4 to 22 Silver Avenue)
- A portion of Carr Avenue – (address 2 Carr Avenue)
- A portion of Julien Avenue - (addresses 3 to 23 Julien Avenue)
- A portion of Mersea Road 2 – (addresses 2126...