Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2021 03:15 PM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on June 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following:
- Approving the Development Control Agreement between Seven Heights Inc. and the Municipality of Leamington for the development of the Marbella Subdivision - Phase 1 and approving the street names as requested by Seven Heights Inc.:
- Caracas Avenue;
- Marbella Avenue; and
- Byblos Avenue
- Receiving the By-law Enforcement Service Delivery Review, Council Quarterly Report.
- Approving a by-law...
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:00 AM
Dr. Wajid Ahmed, Medical Officer of Health, has issued a Boil Water Advisory for some Leamington customers serviced by the Wheatley Drinking Water System. This boil water advisory affects the following locations within the Municipality of Leamington:
- A portion of Cotterie Park – (addresses 222 to 298 Cotterie Park)
- A portion of Silver Avenue – (addresses 4 to 22 Silver Avenue)
- A portion of Carr Avenue – (address 2 Carr Avenue)
- A portion of Julien Avenue - (addresses 3 to 23 Julien Avenue)
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 10:00 AM
At the Special Council meeting held on June 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM, Leamington Council:
Authorized the transfer of 134 Mill Street East on the terms contained within the Counter Offer as described in Confidential Report LLS-54-21. Further details will available in connection with this transaction later this week.
For further information, please refer to the Municipality of Leamington Council Agenda and Minutes at leamington.ca/meetings
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2021 02:00 PM
Based on the provincewide vaccination rate and continuing improvements in key public health and health system indicators, the Ontario government has moved the province into Step One of its Roadmap to Reopen at 12:01 AM on Friday, June 11, 2021.
In alignment with provincial orders, the Municipality of Leamington will begin offering access to select services, by appointment only, at the Leamington Municipal Building.
Customers now have access to the following services in-person, by appointment...
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2021 12:00 PM
Leamington Council passed By-law Number 47-21 on June 8, 2021 under Section 34 of the Planning Act.
By-law Number 47-21 changes the zoning of the subject lands located at 966 Highway 77 to a site-specific Agricultural General Zone (A1-30) that permits reduced interior side yard (from 15 m to 10.2 m) and rear yard (from 15 m to 10 m) setbacks for a proposed greenhouse development. The proposed development of the greenhouse is subject to Site Plan Control.
Additional information relating to this...