Council Matters – November 8, 2022
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022 11:47 AM
At the Leamington Council meeting on November 8, 2022, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and:
- Approved Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 265 and Combined Consent Application B-15-16-22 related to the vacant lands on the west side of 731 County Road 37, which changed the zoning from Agricultural General Zone (A1) to Agricultural Residential Zone (A5-40), severed a parcel and created an easement.
- Deferred Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 262 related to 117-127 Essex...
Council Considers – November 8, 2022
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2022 09:16 AM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on November 8, 2022 at 6:00 PM. Council will:
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Planning Act to consider the following matters:
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 265 and Combined Consent Application B-15-16-22 related to the vacant lands on the west side of 731 County Road 37 to change the zoning from Agricultural General Zone (A1) to Agricultural Residential Zone (A5-40), sever a parcel and create an easement.
- Zoning By-law Amendment...
Leamington purchases land for waterfront development
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2022 12:03 PM
The Municipality of Leamington is acquiring prime waterfront lands, setting the stage for transforming Leamington’s waterfront into a destination experience.
An agreement of purchase and sale for the property located at 50 Gold Coast Road was entered into on November 9, 2020, with an October 31, 2022, closing date. At the request of the seller, the specific terms of this agreement remained confidential until the date of closing.
Further, an agreement of purchase and sale for the property located...
2022 Leamington Municipal Election Uncertified Results
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2022 10:20 PM
Below are the unofficial results of the 2022 Leamington Municipal and School Board Elections.Unofficial Results Office of Mayor (one to be elected) NameVotes
Office of Deputy Mayor (one to be elected) NameVotes
Municipality of Leamington Leaf/Yard Waste Collection Information 2022
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 09:00 AM
Residential fall yard waste/leaf collection begins November 3, 2022, and will end November 30, 2022. Residents must place their leaves in an acceptable yard waste container (plastic bags will not be accepted).
Leamington residents who live in the urban sector may:
- bag leaves for pick-up on your regular yard waste collection date; or
- rake fallen leaves onto the grass boulevard adjacent to the curb in front of your property for pick-up (Note: yard waste collection ends the last week in November)