Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2023 11:51 AM
UPDATED: Notice has been updated to include correct dates.
The Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Leamington will review the proposed 2024 Budget on:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- Thursday, December 14, 2023, and if needed
- Friday, December 15, 2023.
Each meeting will commence at 9:00 AM each day in the Council Chambers at the Leamington Municipal Building, 111 Erie Street North, Leamington.
The Municipality of Leamington has transitioned its Council meetings to a hybrid mix of in-person...
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2023 03:05 PM
This year, Remembrance Day takes place on Saturday, November 11. In observance of this, the Leamington Municipal Building will be closed on Monday, November 13. Residents can continue to report non-urgent municipal issues online at leamington.ca/reportanissue.
Remembrance Day Ceremony
The annual Remembrance Day ceremony will be held at the Leamington Cenotaph on Saturday, November 11.
A parade will start at the corner of Fox Street and Mill Street West at 10:30 AM and end at the Cenotaph, where the...
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2023 11:05 AM
At the Leamington Council meeting of Tuesday, October 24, 2023, Council:
- Held a Court of Revision under the Drainage Act and:
- Adopted the schedule of assessment outlined in the engineer’s report dated June 30, 2023, to provide for a bridge over the 11th Concession Branch of the East Ogle Drain, together with By-law 73-23.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and:
- Approved a Zoning By-law Amendment (ZBA) to permit the keeping of chicken and fowl on A5 properties.
- Approved a Consent Application...
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2023 10:19 AM
This information has been updated.
Residential leaf collection begins November 6, 2023, and will end December 1, 2023.
Leamington residents who live in the urban sector may either:
1. Bag fallen leaves for pick-up on your regular yard waste collection date. (Residents must place their leaves in an acceptable yard waste container - plastic bags will not be accepted).
Urban yard waste collection occurs from April 6 to November 24.
- Wednesdays - Urban area on the east side of Erie Street (including Erie...
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 09:29 AM
Leamington Council held a public meeting on October 24, 2023 for consideration of Zoning By-law Amendment (ZBA) No. 286. The application was approved and By-law 87-23 to amend Zoning By-law 286, as amended, was passed by Council.
The purpose of By-law Number 87-23 is to rezone a portion of the subject lands in accordance with the draft plan of subdivision approval (37-T-20001). The rezoning will affect portions of the property from a Residential Zone (R1(h)) to site-specific Environmental...