Posted on Friday, April 08, 2022 04:25 PM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on April 12, 2022, at 6:00 PM. Council will consider:
- A Zoning By-law amendment application to remove the Holding (H) symbol from zoning of the 21 vacant properties, municipally known as 1-10 Sunningdale Drive, 15-19 Sunningdale Drive, and 2-16 Heathview Trail through to allow the development of 21 single unit residential dwellings.
- Receiving and adopting the Erie South, Sherk, Seacliff, Oak Street Traffic Study Final Report prepared by...
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2022 01:46 PM
Building permit applications in the Municipality of Leamington have moved online with the introduction of e-permitting.
Through a cloud-based e-permitting software called Cloudpermit, the building application and permit process is managed electronically from application submission to final approval.
Homeowners and industry professionals can now submit a building permit application online at: leamington.ca/building
All building permit applicants are encouraged to use the new e-permitting system. If...
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2022 03:17 PM
Shared on behalf of Erie Shores HealthCare
Following the announcement of increased eligibility for fourth dose COVID-19 vaccinations, the Community Response and Stabilization Team (CRST), in conjunction with the Municipality of Leamington, will be holding vaccine clinics at the Leamington Municipal Building.
The walk-in clinics will take place from April 11 to April 22 (a complete listing of dates and times is below). The clinics will provide first, second, third and fourth doses to those eligible...
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 09:30 AM
Leamington residents are reminded of the Municipality’s Open Air Burning By-law, which prohibits open air burning in most areas within Leamington.
Leamington residents who require outdoor burning privileges can purchase permits online through the Municipality’s website at leamington.ca/burning.
Burn permits require two to three business days for processing, and first-time applicants require an inspection prior to approval.
“It’s important that residents get a permit and follow fire-safety protocols...
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022 04:00 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting on March 22, 2022, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and deferred Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 248.
- Authorized the purchase of an Electric Ice Resurfacing Machine from Zamboni Company Ltd for $189,545.88 plus HST.
- Repealed the Mandatory Mask By-law 61-20. On March 9, 2022, the Province of Ontario announced that as of March 21, 2022, masks will no longer be required in most settings, except public transit, long-term care and retirement...