Posted on Monday, August 23, 2021 04:46 PM
The Municipality of Leamington has retained the services RC Spencer Associates Inc. to complete the Class Environmental Assessment (EA) for the relocation and upgrading of the existing sanitary sewage Pump Station No. 200 located on Robson Road at Bruce Avenue in the Municipality of Leamington. The relocation and upgrading is being evaluated due to the need for renewal of the existing pump station infrastructure.
The purpose of the Class EA is to assess the viability of expanding the capacity...
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2021 04:31 PM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on August 24, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following reports:
- A Court of Revision under the Drainage Act regarding the New Access Culvert over the Driedger Drain.
- A Public Meeting under the Planning Act regarding a Plan of Condominium Application by 1933878 Ontario Inc., to create 117 condominium units and common areas at 30 Seacliff Drive East.
- A Public Meeting under the Planning Act regarding a Zoning By-law Amendment application...
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2021 11:00 AM
Christine Dundas, the 2019-2020 winner of Reinvent This Space, has opened the doors to her new business, Christine’s Bake Shop, at 53 Talbot Street East in Uptown Leamington.
Christine’s Bake Shop is a family-run, small batch bakery producing cookies, loaves, cupcakes, muffins, scones, cakes, and more.
“This new storefront not only gives Christine’s Bake Shop the next step in reaching its full potential, but it also enhances the liveliness and economic vitality of Leamington’s Uptown,” said Mayor...
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2021 03:33 PM
Shared on behalf of the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit in partnership with the Community Response and Stabilization Team (CRST) are pleased to identify one Pop-Up COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for the week of August 16, 2021. Vaccines will be readily available for individuals 12 years or older. Anyone who has not yet received a first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine are encouraged to attend. No appointment or health card necessary.
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2021 03:07 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting on August 10, 2021, Council:
- Held a Court of Revision under the Drainage Act regarding the New Access Culverts over 4th Concession Road Drain.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act regarding Zoning By-law Amendment 233, 458 Mersea Road 21 and permitted the creation of a second dwelling unit within the existing single detached dwelling.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act regarding Zoning Amendment Application 235, 250 Oak Street East, and approved...