Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023 01:41 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting of Tuesday, September 26, 2023, Council will:
- Consider a report regarding multiple applications, which include:
- The request to sever land from 223-265 Talbot Street West to 255 Talbot Street West;
- To rezone the severed lands from an Agricultural Restricted Zone to a Commercial Highway Zone;
- To establish an easement for existing telecommunication lines and sanitary sewer lines under the lands being severed; and
- To establish an access easement.
- Consider a report...
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023 10:31 AM
The Municipality of Leamington intends to control noxious weeds under Public Works exception of the Cosmetic Pesticides Ban for the promotion of public health and safety by spraying along all municipal rural roadsides.
The Municipality of Leamington will be using the following pesticides registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada):
- ClearView Herbicide (PCP Registration Number 29752) containing the active ingredients Metsulfuron-Methyl and Aminopyralid (present as potassium salt) to be...
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023 09:34 AM
In recent times, our community has been experiencing severe storm events that have highlighted the importance of preparedness and preventive measures needed to better cope with the impacts of severe storms and potential interruptions to normal services. As your local municipality, we are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our residents. Therefore, we want to take this opportunity to share information about preventing basement flooding, the common impact of severe storms, and steps you...
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2023 09:02 AM
At the Leamington Council meeting of Tuesday, September 12, 2023, Council:
- Held a Court of Revision under the Drainage Act and:
- Approved the Construction Assessment outlined in the Engineer’s Report dated June 22, 2023, to provide for the construction of a new culvert and culvert removal over the Lebo Creek Drain, together with By-law 59-23.
- Approved the Schedule of Assessment outlined in the Engineer’s Report dated June 12, 2023, to provide for the legalization of the relocation of the Cotterie...
Municipality Celebrates Completion of Boardwalk Extension Project Connecting Leamington's Waterfront
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 02:30 PM
The Municipality of Leamington is thrilled to announce the successful completion of the Boardwalk Extension Project, a significant milestone in our ongoing efforts to transform Leamington’s waterfront into a must-experience destination. This transformative project now seamlessly connects the Leamington Marina to Seacliff Park, enhancing accessibility and offering a new experience for residents and visitors alike.
The Boardwalk Extension Project, a key component of the Waterfront Destination...