Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:45 AM
The Leamington District Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the Municipality of Leamington, has closed the Tomato Visitor Information Booth due to the current state of the structure.
The Tomato Visitor Information Booth is operated by the Leamington District Chamber of Commerce. Upon opening for the 2019 season, it was discovered that the structure had deteriorated into a state of disrepair since its closure in the fall of 2018 to such an extent that the Chamber was concerned for the safety...
Posted on Friday, May 10, 2019 10:45 AM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2019:
- A public meeting with regard to the proposed closure of the westerly section of Parkdale Avenue.
- A public meeting with regard to Combined Consent and Zoning By-law Amendment Application at 2420 Hickson Road, 417 and 419 Kent Road 1.
- Presentation by United Way Centraide regarding Results of the Third Party Evaluation of the On Track to Success Program and a presentation...
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 01:00 PM
Notice of Public Meeting - Proposed Road Closure
The Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Leamington will be holding a Public Meeting to obtain input on the proposed closure of a westerly section of Parkdale Avenue. Anyone may appear in person, or be represented by an agent, to make comments at the Public Meeting to be held:
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 6:00 PM
In the Council Chambers, 111 Erie Street North, Leamington
Persons unable to attend the Public Meeting may submit...
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:00 PM
At the meeting held April 23, 2019, Council:
- Received 2018 Annual Meeting minutes of the various drainage schemes and appointed scheme Commissioners and pump operators.
- Appointed Rood Engineering under the Drainage Act to prepare the necessary report to incorporate all culverts over municipal drains into a fair assessment schedule.
- Provided direction to Administration regarding the security deposit requirements for the Building Bridges Erie Shores development.
- Awarded the contract...
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:45 PM
At the Council meeting held on April 9, 2019, Council:
- Deferred a report with regard to establishing a Seniors Advisory Committee to allow additional time to seek input from a key stakeholder on the matter.
- Authorized the Mayor and Clerk to enter into an agreement with the Branding Loft to provide tourism branding, marketing, and graphic design service.
- Directed Administration to schedule a public meeting to receive comments from residents with respect to the request to close a portion of Parkdale Avenue...