Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 03:30 PM
At the Council meeting held on March 12, 2019, Council:
• Held a Public Meeting to consider improvements to the Goslin Drain and authorized the tendering of the project.
• Received an information report regarding approved site plan agreements in 2018.
• Assumed the municipal services installed in the Santos Development at 2 Mailbu Drive.
• Approved the acceptance of municipal services in the Santos Development, Phase 2.
• Approved the appointment of an alternate member to the Property Standards...
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 03:15 PM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, March 12, 2019:
- Assumption of the municipal services installed in the Santos Development, 2 Mailbu Drive
- Approval of the acceptance of municipal services in the Santos Development Phase 2
- Appoint an alternate member Council to the Property Standards Committee and to the Appeal Committee
- Receive the Treasurer’s Statement for 2018 Council and Appointee remuneration and expenses
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2019 10:30 AM
At the Council meeting held on February 26, 2019, Council:
- Held a public meeting, supported provisional approval of Consent Applications B-05-19 and B-06-19 to sever two farm lots located at 803 Mersea Road 6, Consent Application B-07-19 to sever a surplus dwelling lot located at 813 Mersea Road 6 and approved Zoning By-law Amendment #187 to change the zoning of the severed lands;
- Held a public meeting, supported provisional approval of Consent Application B-08-19 to add a parcel of land...
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2019 02:30 PM
As a result of budget deliberations held February 19 and February 20, 2019, Leamington Municipal Council approved the proposed 2019 municipal budget with a 1.8% increase to the municipal levy.
The tax rate increase translates to an additional $37.10 on the municipal portion of a tax bill based on an average assessment value of $175,000.
“Ensuring an environment which encourages Leamington’s future advancement, even while maintaining fiscal responsibility, was a significant focus during the preparation...
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2019 01:15 PM
Council will consider the following reports and matters at its upcoming Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, February 12, 2019:
- Engineer’s report for the Changes in Assessment to the Silver Creek Drain and Engineer’s report for the McLeod Drain;
- Authorization for the Municipality to act as security on a $60,000 line of credit to be acquired by the Sun Parlour Players Community Theatre from the Windsor Family Credit Union to complete the final phase of renovations to the theatre;