Posted on Friday, October 22, 2021 10:50 AM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on October 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following:
- Authorizing the 5 year extension for Municipal Banking Services with Windsor Family Credit Union through to September 30, 2026.
- Confirm property tax adjustments as outlined in Schedule I and II of the report, in accordance with the Municipal Act.
- Purchase of replacement ultraviolet disinfection equipment at the Leamington Pollution Control Centre.
- The Ontario Ministry of the...
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2021 02:27 PM
The Municipality of Leamington is expanding its proof of vaccination policy to include entry into all indoor municipal facilities.
Beginning October 30, 2021, the Municipality will require that anyone 12 years of age or older provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (or medical exemption) and proof of government issued identification (ID), prior to entering or accessing any of the following locations, with some exceptions:
- Leamington Municipal Building
- Leamington Fire Station
- Lakeside Marina Building...
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 04:19 PM
A Public Meeting will be held on November 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. to consider Application for Zoning By-law Amendment No. 242. The application proposes to amend the site specific zoning of the subject property at 297 Erie Street South as a result of Consent Application B-19-21 which added the balance of the vacant lands to the abutting property to the rear (west). The application seeks to amend the site specific zone provisions of the Commercial Shopping Centre (C3-3) Zone for the retained...
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 03:51 PM
A Public Meeting will be held on November 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. to consider Zoning By-law Amendment Application ZBA No. 237 which proposes to add an automobile impound shop/yard as a permitted use for the subject lands at 124 Oak Street West. Section 3.23 of Zoning By-law 890-09, as amended, identifies that an automobile impound yard/shop "shall mean a place to which disabled motor vehicles, and motor vehicles or other mobile equipment impounded for a breach of the law, may be taken or towed...
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 10:22 AM
At the Council meeting on October 12, 2021, Council:
- Received a presentation from the City of Windsor regarding the Windsor-Essex Regional Community Safety and Well-Being Plan and authorized the Essex County Council to approve the Windsor-Essex Regional Community Safety and Well-Being Plan and any subsequent reports as required, on behalf of the Municipality.
- Received a report on the Marentette Drainage Scheme Repairs and Project Updates.
- Adopted the Engineer’s report for the Changes in Assessment...