Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021 01:10 PM
At the Council meeting on July 27, 2021, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act regarding a New Access Culvert at Parcel 610-02910 for the Driedger Drain.
- Approved the granting of right of access within the Mersea Road 6 road allowance to Leamington Area Drip Irrigation Inc. (LADII) for the purposes of constructing water mains to facilitate additional greenhouse growth and directed Administration to bring forward the remaining right of access requests for consideration in February,...
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2021 02:56 PM
Mayor Hilda MacDonald and Leamington Council have launched a new Mayor’s Recognition Awards program to recognize and honour individuals, groups and organizations whose efforts have brought honour and recognition to the Municipality of Leamington.
“Leamington is full of change-makers,” said Mayor Hilda MacDonald. “I wanted to create an annual awards program that instills pride, encourages everyone to contribute, and acknowledges and thanks citizens for their meaningful contributions to our...
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 02:23 PM
Joan McSweeney chosen as the 2021 Ontario Senior of the Year for the Municipality of Leamington
Leamington Council is delighted to present Joan McSweeney with the Ontario Senior of the Year Award in recognition of her love of, and investment in the Leamington community.
Joan McSweeney has been active in the Leamington community for many years serving on boards and committees, and has had a great impact on many local charitable organizations. As a past Board member for the Hospice of Windsor...
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 11:56 AM
Leamington Council will hold an electronic Council meeting on July 27, 2021 at 6:00 PM to consider the following reports:
- A Public Meeting under the Drainage Act regarding a New Access Culvert at Parcel 610-02910 for the Driedger Drain.
- Approving the granting of right of access within various road allowances to Leamington Area Drip Irrigation Inc. for the purposes of constructing water mains to facilitate additional greenhouse growth.
- Adopting the Engineer’s report prepared by NJ Peralta Engineering...
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2021 03:57 PM
Water and waste water bills for June 1 to June 30, 2021 consumption have been sent to customers.
Customers are encouraged to sign up for pre-authorized payments to have your balance automatically withdrawn on the due date.
To assist residents with the water and waste water billing transition from Essex Powerlines Corporation, Leamington Council waived interest on water and waste water accounts from January to July 31, 2021. Interest will be charged on overdue balances beginning August 1,...